Between accepting assignments, working with clients, and preparing reports, finding time to meet your state’s continuing education requirements can be a real hassle. However, keeping your license current and in good standing is a must for any real estate professional.
If you’re strapped for time (and we’re pretty sure you are), online education may be a viable solution. Learn how online continuing education makes staying up to date a breeze for appraisers, home inspectors, and real estate agents.
1. Online education is convenient
● As a real estate professional, you already own the technology you need for entering an online learning environment.
● You can study whenever, wherever. Access your course materials at home, the office, or in any work space with an Internet connection.
● You already drive enough – why spend more time behind the wheel than you have to?
2. Online education is flexible
● Setting your own learning schedule gives you the freedom to spend more time with family, socialize with friends, and do activities you enjoy.
● As a real estate professional, your work schedule changes constantly. Web-based learning allows you to meet your requirements on your own timetable.
● Online courses allow you to pause when you need to, then easily pick back up where left off.
3. Online education is cost effective
● Not commuting long distances for in-person courses will save you money at the pump.
● You won’t miss out on appraisal assignments because you have to be away from home or the office.
● While web-based learning costs less than traditional classroom education, you can save even more by bundling courses together.
Your CE Is Just A Few Clicks Away
Is your renewal deadline approaching? Do you thrive in an independent learning environment? We’ve got your back.
FREA has partnered with OnCourse Learning to help you meet your state’s licensing and renewal requirements. Now you can gain a competitive advantage in your new or existing career with the convenience of affordable online courses. All courses are approved nationwide and meet regulatory requirements in all 50 states.
Are you a FREA Member? You can save 20% off ALL licensing and continuing education products. Not a FREA member yet? Join now and take advantage of our exclusive savings offer.
Now It’s Your Turn
How has online continuing education benefited you? Tell us about your experience in the comments below.